Florida State University welcomes certain authorized community partners to enroll in the FSU Alert Emergency Notification & Warning System.
- Approved Community Partners are defined as those people who are not FSU students nor employees, but have a legitimate purpose for receiving FSU ALERT emergency notification messages given the virtue of their employment relationship with the university.
- Examples include: Command staff, supervisors, upper administration, principals or specialty team leaders of the following agencies:
- Tallahassee Police Department
- Tallahassee Fire Department
- Tallahassee Emergency Management
- Tallahassee Public Works
- Tallahassee Utilities
- Star Metro
- Leon County Emergency Medical Services
- Leon County Sheriff Office
- Leon County Emergency Management
- Leon County K-12 Schools
- Leon County Health Department
- Consolidated Dispatch Authority
- North Florida Regional Domestic Security Task Force
- North Florida Regional Planning Council / LEPC
- Florida Department of Law Enforcement
- Florida Division of Emergency Management
- Florida State Emergency Response Team (SERT)
- Florida Department of Environmental Protection
- Florida Department of Health
- Florida Board of Governors
- Florida A&M University
- Tallahassee Community College
- Tallahassee Memorial Hospital
- Capital Regional Medical Center
- Department of Homeland Security
- Federal Emergency Management Agency
- Transportation Security Administration
- Contractors, business services, auxiliaries, tenants or other vendors with a frequent and/or regular presence on campus.
- Business owners / managers located within 1000 feet of campus.
- Leadership from churches, synagogues, and other houses of worship located within 1000 feet of campus.
- Off-campus student housing complex managers with significant FSU student resident population.
- Housing managers of an FSU registered student organization (fraternities, sororities, honor houses).
- FAMU Students at the FAMU/FSU College of Engineering.
- Innovation Park Employees of Non-FSU facilities.
- Employees of the Florida Geological Society working in the Gunter Building.
- Employees of the National Weather Service working in the Love Building.
- Employees of the University Center Club working in the University Center B Building.
If you feel that you meet any of the above criteria, please complete the following enrollment form.
If you need to edit or remove your Community Partner enrollment, E-mail us with your request.